Today was really great, well aside from my waking up to my alarm then promptly falling deeply back to sleep only to wake 4 minutes before I had to be 7 blocks away. Besides that, it was a perfect morning ...for a jog and I realized that sometimes it is acceptable to just be late. Not a lot late, always with good intention and an honest want to be on time. Everything worked out just fine. Even so, I jogged my booty off this morning, I even passed the block I was going to by a few dozen strides before I realized it. I got to spend the day roaming my charming little nook of a city with a borrowed toddler (aka babysitting). My best friend, a new friend, a dear friend and the best women of my family speckled my afternoon. I had soup for breakfast, ice cream for lunch and tacos with spinach dip for dinner. Maintenace painted our front door and I blew glitter all over it.
Then I painted.
The anime eyes are all Steffie, I loves her.
The butterfly is for lunchtime.
The rocketship? We were watching Planet while I painted. So yeah.
GoodNight.
A Faerie
The anime eyes makes me think of that Lady Gaga music video where her eyes are huge...I wanna say it's the video for "Bad Romance"?
ReplyDelete