Welcome

There is a faerie in midtown and she's glittering up the place! Follow my fantastical fancies and fruitful facepainting frolics!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Z's a tiny faerie too!

I landed right after and before it started raining, just perfect!
I recently had the pleasure to perform for my friend and her family. Her daughter, Z, is a RIOT! She totally knows about my human life, that I have a roommate, she knows my human name, etc and fully believes it all to be part of my faerie disguise. So.Awesome. It was so much fun spending the morning with her. At one point our little birthday princess exclaimed "this is the best day of my life". *heart melting*

Z continued her 3rd birthday extravaganza by going to Disneyland a few days after her party, while there she firmly told one facepainter "You're not as good as Miss B".


Sassy!









No comments:

Post a Comment